Mini Sax in Bb3 is a perfect travel saxophone suitable for both beginners and professionals. It is easy to play, portable and affordable. Take it with you wherever you go, get started with jazz, blues or any kind of music that inspires you.
Unique, Rich Sound
Stainless steel or high grade PVC body
Tenor saxophone mouthpiece
Gold plated ligature
Bamboo reed #1,5 strength
Chrome plated neck
Perfectly in tune
full chromatic scale
It is very cool and I love how simple it is... thanks for your innovative invention and for being so progressive!
— Barb | United States
I am greatly surprised by the quality and beauty of it.
— Harry | Panama
Super packaging, very good looking, already played, super sound. I am really happy and going to order another one!
— Fermo | Italy
Firstly, I am a life long guitarist, who always liked the sound of a sax. After seeing your father on Youtube, I had to have one of your (superior to the competition) stainless steel mini saxes. I really like the metal body for it’s sound and durability. It is also a boon too for hygienic cleaning. Well done!
— Cliff | United States
Despite the busy schedule, I still have the time with my min sax. I think I'm ready to record a whole song :)
— Perry | Philippines
- 2 models: high gloss stainless steel and high grade PVC
- 6 front holes, 1 rear/thumb hole and no keys
- All closed holes are low C (concert Bb3)
- All open holes are high C (concert Bb4)
- Perfectly in tune, A=440Hz
- Chrome plated copper, polished and treated by ultrasound cleaner
- Corked connection between mouthpiece/neck
- Ability for fine tune adjustments by moving the mouthpiece up/down.
- Hygienic; easy cleaning; the whole instrument is washable; no wooden or painted parts
- Sounding (concert) tones are one whole tone lower than written; C sounds like Bb, D like C, etc.
- Hand made in Florida, United States
- Body height: 11.99" (304mm)
- Mouthpiece height: 4.18" (106.4mm)
- Body/Neck angle: 45°
Quick Start Guide
Detailed quick start guide which includes a fingering chart and proper tuning instructions can be downloaded below.